Inverted pressure balance lubricated plug valve acc.to ANSI is
applicable to the cutting and connection of pipelines medium that
are used in various industried such as petroleum,chemical
industry,pharmacy,chemical fertilizer,electricpower industry etc
under nominal pressure of CLASS 150-900lbs and working temperature
- It has logical structure,reliable seal,excelient performance and
- It has the structre of flip-chip balanceable pressure and ligh
- An oil groove is set between valve body and seal surface,which may
infuse the seal grease to increase the seal capablility.
- he paryt material and flange dimension may be selected according to
current operating condtion and users requirement.so that meet the
requirements of various engineering.
Bolted cover, structure of flip-chip balanceable pressure and light
on/off operation. An oil grove is set between valve body and seal
surface, which may infuse the seal grease to increase the seal
- Size: 2" ~ 28" (DN50 ~ DN700).
- Pressure: 150~900LB(PN16~64).
- Body Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex
- Plug: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex Steel.
- Operation: Lever, Gear, Electric, Pneumatic, Hydraulic
- Design & Manufacture standard: API 599,API6D.
- Face to face dimension standard: ASME B16.10, DIN3202 F1.
- End Connections: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47,DIN2543-2549.
- Test & Inspect standard: API 598,DIN3230.