High pressure Forged Gate valves
High pressure Forged Gate valves provide the ideal solution to
solve any application problem connected with harsh service
conditions, like elevated temperature and pressure ratings.
Features & Benefits:
- gate valves are manufactured by using exclusively high quality
forged materials to guarantee a superior performance and to
sensibly decrease operating costs and delivery times.
- Valve design in accordance with ASME B16.34, API 600, ISO, DIN,
TRD, VGB, TRB, PED standards.
- Applicable for high pressure ratings (PN 720) and for temperature
up to 650° C.
- Fully in compliance with the Health, Safety and Environment
requirements to avoid any risk of fugitive emissions.
- Sempell valves are in conformity with the European Pressure
Equipment Directive n°97/23/EC (CE mark 100% compliance).
- Extraordinary tightness obtained by a specific gasket design and
packing in pure graphite.
- Technologically advanced pressure seal bonnet design is offered as
standard to ensure a perfect body-bonnet tightness and to
facilitate any maintenance operation.
- Standard configuration: flexible split wedge. The wedge guide is
welding-free as integral to the valve body.
- Parallel slide configuration available upon request.
- Bolted bonnet design on request.
- Special constructions and materials available to suit any
|Design Standard||API 602 / ASME B16.34|
|Pressure/Temperature Chart||ASME B16.34|
|Face to face Dimension||B16.10|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|Flange Details||ASME B16.5″|
|Socket-Weld End Details||ASME B16.11|
|Butt-Weld End Details||ASME B16.25|
|Screwed End||ASME B1.20.1|
|Size Range||1/2″ – 2″ (DN15 – DN50)|
|ASME Class||150 – 1500|
|Bore Type||Full Bore and Reduced Bore|
|Materials||A105 / LF2 / F5 / F9 / F11 / F22 /|
F316 / F304 / F316L / F321 / F51 /
|Trims||F6a / F316 / F304 / F316L / F321 /|
F51 / F55 / Inconel / Stellied or
|Ends||Flanged ends, Socket Weld End,|
Screwed End, Butt-weld End
Connecting Form Between Valve Body and Bonnet
The connecting forms between valve body and bonnet of our forged
steel valve include three kinds: bolt connection bonnet, welded
bonnet and pressure seal bonnet (Shown as the following figure).
The choices of structure form are shown as in the table. The
specific forms chosen by customers should be given for the order.
Connection Forms Between Body & Bonnet
|Mpa||Class||Bolted Bonnet||Welded Bonnet||Pressure Seal|