ANSI Bellow Globe Valve Carbon Steel Body SS304 316 bellow
- For use in applications where leakage into or out of the valve is
unacceptable such as heat transfer oil, toxic fluids, steam and
- Our bellows technology keeps corrosive or harmful atmospheric
conditions from entering the process.
- ANSI Class 150-600 available
- Valve tested to ASME B16.34 / API 598
- Meets MSS SP-117
- 5 Year bellow warranty
- Inconel™ bellows provides longer life and maximum corrosion
- Very compact, lower piping costs
- Zero stem leakage eliminates media loss and satisfies environmental
- Zero maintenance results in lower operating costs / no downtime
- Reduce monitoring costs
- Three stem seals for safety: metallic bellows, graphite packing,
backseat in open position
- Hardfaced Stellite® 6 seating surface provides long life
- Additional alloys, trims, end configurations and sizes are
available, contact Dixon Eagle for details.
- Consult Dixon Eagle for stainless steel products in larger valves.
- Larger sizes are available, contact Dixon Eagle for details.
- Stellite™ is a registered trademark of Thermadyne.
- Inconel™ is a trademark of Huntington Alloys, inc.
- Dixon Eagle valves are designed to work safely for their intended
use. Failure to know and understand the intended use or to consider
the size, temperature, application, media, pressure and
manufacturers recommendations when selecting the proper valve
assembly components can result in accidents and injuries, including
death and serious and permanent injuries.
- Dixon recommends that all valve assemblies be tested in accordance
with ASME and API recommendations and be inspected regularly to
ensure that their use remains appropriate and that they are not
- At no charge, Dixon is available to consult, train and recommend
the proper selection and application of all valves we sell. We
strongly recommend that distributers and end users make use of
Dixon's Testing and Recommendation Services. Call 800.355.1991 to
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of
California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do
not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after
The bellows valve is often used in locations where the sealing
performance of the stem is severely required without any external
leakage permitted. The bellows valves of CSV Company include
bellows gate valves, bellows globe valves and bellows ball valves.
The bellows valve can enhance the sealing performance at the stem
part, eliminate the looseness and leakage caused by rotation
movement of the stem and protect the stem from being corroded by
the medium and endow the stem with the feature of dual packing
sealing. It is suitable for such industries as polyester, chemical
fiber, heat medium pipe, high vacuum and nuclear industry.
Describes the design and product range:
◇ Design basis: API600, API602, API6D, ASME B16.34, GB/T12234
◇ Flanged ends: ASME B16.5, GB/T9113
◇ Butt-welding ends: ASME B16.25, GB/T12224
◇ Face-to-face dimension: ASME B16.10, GB/T12221
◇ Inspection and test: API598, API6D, JB/T9092
◇ Pressure rating: Class150~1500, PN16~PN250
◇ Product range: 1/2"~24", DN15~DN600
◇ Shell materials: WCB, CF8M, WC6, WC9
◇ Bellows materials: 316, Inconel, Hastelloy C
◇ Formed bellows
◇ No fault and leakage under operations of 10, 000 times
◇ Design of bellows and packing dual stem seal
◇ Overlay welding by hard alloy can be performed on the seat
surface according to specifications in API600
◇ Guaranteeing zero leakage of stem
Accessible Bellows Sealed Valves LM(64-66)XX
CL150 to CL300;
PN16 to PN40
Standard Materials available to suit a wide range of applications.
1/2" - 10";
DN15 - DN250
End Connections:Raised Face,