The DIN flange cast steel bellows seal globe valve is named for its
spherical body shape with two halves of the body being separated by
an internal baffle. Featured by long service life and good sealing
performance, bellows sealed globe valves are broadly applied in
mining, petroleum coke, oil, sewage, metallurgy, chemical, and
other fields. Basic construction includes a body, disc, bellow,
stem and pin. Most of them are made of CrNiMo, CrNi, or Cr. The
disc moves along seat central line, making the changes of valve
seat in direct proportion to disc stroke.
Advantages of Cast Steel Globe Valve
1. The surface of DIN flange cast steel bellows seal globe valve is
polished twice, thus gloss and smooth.
2. There is little friction between sealing faces.
3. Precision casting body and CNC treated disc offer accurate and
efficient regulation and throttling for pipelines.
4. Different from ball valve, globe valve is very effective in
regulating flow in a pipeline.
Features of Cast Steel Globe Valve
1. Compared with gate valve, DIN flange cast steel bellows seal
globe valve has a simpler structure and needs fewer repairs.
2. When bellows sealed globe valves are on and off, the stroke of
disc is not long. As a result, globe valve height is lower than
that of gate valve, but the structure is a bit longer.
3. Now that there is no relative sliding between disc and valve
sealing face, abrasion and scratch are not serious.
4. The valve stem axis of DIN flange cast steel bellows seal globe
valve is vertical to valve seat sealing face.
5. When the nominal pressure of medium flow direction is below
16MPa, medium flows up from lower disc. When it exceeds 20MPa,
medium flows down from upper disc, strengthening sealing
performance. When in operation, flow direction is one way and is
6. Medium passway is zigzag inside valve body. Therefore, the
hydraulic resistance is large, consuming quite a bit energy.
Material about DIN Flange Cast Steel Globe Valve
G-X6crni 18 9
G-X6crnimo 18 10
Structure Diagram of Bellows Sealed Globe Valves