API594 WAFER CHECK VALVE swing type CF3 BODY TRIM CF3 300LB
|Connection Standard||ASME B 16.47A MSS SP-44|
|Test Standard||API 598 API 6D|
|Design Standard||API 594 API 6D|
|Face to Face||API 594 API 6D DIN 3202|
1. It is short in face to face dimensions,being1/4~1/8 times that
of traditional flange type check valve.
2. It is impact in volume size and light in weight of about
1/4~1/20 times that of traditional flange type check valve.
3. The disc closes quickly with less water hammer pressure.
4. It is convenient in installation ,being availabe for use on
level or vertical pipelines.
5. Flow passage is fluent with less flow resistance.
6. It acts sensitively with good sealing effect.
7. Disc travel is short with less impact force caused by valve
8. It is impact in integral structure with nice outline view.
9. It is longer in service life with high reliability.
Dual Plate Check Valve
- Sizes NPS 2 to NPS 48
- Class 150 to Class 2500
- Dual Plate or Single Plate
- Wafer, Lug and Flanged
- Available in Casting (A216 WCB, WC6, WC9, A350 LCB, A351 CF8, CF8M,
CF3, CF3M, A995 4A, A995 5A, A995 6A), Alloy 20, Monel, Inconel,
- Design & manufacture according to API 594
- Face-to-face according to API 594, ASME B16.10
- End Connection according to ASME B16.5
- Test & inspection according to API 598
- Also available per NACE MR-0175, NACE MR-0103
Technical parameters and characteristics:
|Product type||Switch valve|
|Product description||Double-clack check valve|
|Model||Hn46H-double-clack check valve|
|Nominal diameter||NPS 2”～48”(DN50～DN1200)|
|Operating temperature||-29℃～593℃(the range of service temperature may vary for different
|Nominal pressure||CLASS 150～2500 (PN20～PN420)|
|Material||Main material: A216 WCB,WCC; A217 WC6,WC9,C5,C12,C12A,CA15; A351
CF8,CF8M,CF3,CF3M,CF8C,CN3MN,CK3MCUN,CN7M; A352 LCB,LCC; A494
CW-6MC,CU5MCuC,M35-1；A890 4A(CD3MN),5A(CE3MN),6A(CD3MWCuN); ASME B
148 C95800,C95500, etc.|
|Design standard||API 6D,API 594,ASME B16.34|
|Structural length||API 6D,API 594|
|Connecting end||ASME B16.5,ASME B16.47,GB/T 9113|
|Test standard||API 598,ISO 5208,GB/T 26480,GB/T 13927|
|Operation method||The valve clack is automatically opened and closed under the medium
force to prevent flowing to another direction.|
|Application fields||For application in fields such as electric power industry,
petroleum refining, petrochemical engineering, offshore oil, tap
water engineering in urban construction, chemical engineering, etc.|
|Other remarks 1||The sealing faces of valve seat and valve clack are build-up welded
with hard alloy to improve the erosion resistance and extend the
service life of valve.|
|Other remarks 2||Short closing travel of valve clack, and small impact at valve
closing; short structural length, most suitable for positions with
limited mounting space|
|Other remarks 3||Suitable for medium backflow prevention in pipeline or device|
|Other remarks 4||Built-in pin roll, without external leakage point|
|Other remarks 5||Due to loading of spring, the valve clack can move flexibly without
jamming, and has a good sealing performance.|